The last 2 decades have seen the emergence of China’s rapid economic investment growth and expansion in Africa to such an unprecedented level. Africa has, in turn, positioned itself as a preferred destination for global business and investments. In 2015 China’s presence and popularity in Africa stood at an amazing 72%, higher than any other region in the world. It is a clear indication of not just the status of the Chinese but its strong desire to enter into bi-lateral relations with Africa.
Hence, the China-Africa Trade & Investment Forum shall hold between 6 – 8 September 2017 in Guangzhou, China and seeks to discuss the investment opportunities in Africa in sectors such as; Agriculture, Engineering and Construction, Oil & Gas, Automobile, Banking & Finance, Telecommunication & Electronics, Railway Transport System, Waste Management, etc
The objectives of this forum are, therefore:
– To promote sustained, accelerated and responsible investment and investment partnerships between China and Africa companies
– To consolidate on the achievements made thus far between China – Africa Trade and Investment Partnerships
– To expose more African Entrepreneurs to Chinese investors for possible partnerships, especially female entrepreneurs.
– To create an opportunity to further explore areas of economic cooperation between Africa and China.
– To place more emphasis on manufacturing, production and the processing of most raw materials into finished products for Africa
– To encourage more Chinese investors to participate more actively in the African economy
To know more about the forum, click here.